TESCOM 44-2900 Series backpressure regulator is designed to be compact, extremely sensitive and for industrial gases with flows up to 20 SCFM / 566 SLPM. The convoluted Stainless Steel diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity and repeatability; metal-to-metal diaphragm seal minimizes the potential for leakage.
• R&D laboratories
• Process systems
• Pilot plants
Features and Benefits
• 316 Stainless Steel diaphragm provides metal-to-metal sealing integrity and good sensitivity
• Large sensing seat area ratio provides a low crack to reseat pressure differential
and excellent repeatability
• Bubble-tight shutoff at all reseating pressures
• Flow capacity Cv = 0.3
• Panel mounting is standard
• Suitable for non-corrosive and corrosive gases
برای مشاهده دیتاشیت کامل محصول روی لینک زیر کلیک فرمایید.