TESCOM 44-1300F Series high flow, pressure reducing regulators provide welded flanges according to EN 1092 and are suitable for gas or liquid service.
• Pressure control for diving and life support applications
• Pilot plants (i.e. in the chemical industry)
Features and Benefits
• Flange connections according to DIN EN 1092-1 Type 11 for easy line integration
• Face-to-face dimensions according to DIN EN 558, Row 1
• Connection up to DN 25
• Large piston sensor provides excellent sensitivity
• Balanced valve design ensures stable downstream pressure
• Large handknob offers fast low-torque pressure settings
• Venting is standard (select non-venting for liquids or critical gases)
• Available with gauge ports
• Other connection standards available upon request
برای مشاهده دیتاشیت کامل محصول روی لینک زیر کلیک فرمایید.