TESCOM 44-5200F Series low flow pressure reducing regulators provide welded flanges according to EN 1092 and are suitable for gas or liquid applications.
• Pilot plants (i.e. in the chemical industry)
• Sampling for analytical applications
• Low flow media supply for various processes
Features and Benefits
• Flange connections according to DIN EN 1092-1 Type 11 for easy line integration
• Face-to-face dimensions according to DIN EN 558, Row 1
• Connection up to DN 25
• Compact and economical design
• For gas or liquid services
• Piston sensed for high reliability and long service life
• 1/4″ NPTF gauge ports are available
• adjustable stop limits maximum outlet pressure
• Other connection standards upon request
برای مشاهده دیتاشیت کامل محصول روی لینک زیر کلیک فرمایید.