TESCOM 54-2200 Series pressure reducing regulator is designed for high flow and high pressure hydraulic applications. Inlet and outlet pressure is rated up to 8000 psig / 552 bar with Cv = 2.0 for flows up to 60 GPM / 127 LPM. Spring, air and dome loaded versions are available. Hardened Stainless Steel seat and poppet delivers excellent wear resistance.
• Hydraulically operated blowout preventers (BOP)
• Hydraulic power units (HPUs)
• Hydraulic component testing
Features and Benefits
• Rugged design for tough conditions
• Pressure dampening orifice improves stability
• Features piston-style sensor, balanced main valve poppet and a non-adjustable manual vent system
• Hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel seats help provide long service in abrasive hydraulic applications
• Side mounting is standard
• Available in spring, hydraulic/dome and air loaded versions
• Compatible with TESCOM ER3000 Electropneumatic Controllers
برای مشاهده دیتاشیت کامل محصول روی لینک زیر کلیک فرمایید.